Friday, July 8, 2011

Well, It Doesn't Suck That Bad...

Just talked to my publisher in New York; at long last (this has been going on for about 5 months now)
I'll have a decision from them whether or not they're going to publish my book of short stories about my 5+ years in Thai prison (called Land of a Thousand Smiles).
So I'm pretty jazzed - we'll see what happens.
And thanks, everyone, for all the encouragement and kind comments. Really appreciated !
Like the ol' Swedish saying: "Joy shared is doubled, sorrow shared is halved." So true.
And below is yet ANOTHER dreadful hair metal song to celebrate this - "Kyrie Elaison" (I thought it was appropriate - it means "Lord, have mercy on us !" in ancient Greek).

5 comments:

  1. awesome, i hope you make it dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is amazing news! so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great news man! Congratulations on your success!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everybody !
    Really appreciate your kindness and support.
    I'm crossing my fingers, and hoping they make an offer.
    But in any case, the wait is almost over, and that's a relief.

    ReplyDelete