Friday, July 29, 2011

Movin' to a New Place !

I'm moving to a much nicer apartment next week - and about fuckin' time, let me tell ya' !
The place I'm in now has bed bugs i can't get rid of (YUCK !!!), the swamp cooler doesn't work worth a damn, and the neighbors are the meth addicts from hell - always borrowing everything - food, toilet paper, spare change, etc etc - I'm a happy camper knowing I'll be in a place twice the size of my current place next week.
Same price - $400 a month for a one-bedroom, but in the new place I pay utilities. BUT - it has central air-con (a blessing in Tucson), is MUCH cleaner and nicer, a real relief.
Thank the gods for the advance check from Skyhorse Publishing.
I'm gonna be busier than a one-legged man in an ass-kicking contest next week, so if I miss a few days posting, y'all know what's up. Between doing the work for Skyhorse, finishing off Nature of Religion, and doing all the stuff necessary to move, I'm gonna be a little short on spare time for a while (lol).
Talk to you soon.
Ciao.

1 comment:

  1. I'm moving now too, it's the worst kind of time-suck. Glad to see you're moving on up though!

    ReplyDelete