Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Shit Sucks !

Yes, I'm gonna use you all as unpaid psychiatrists, and vent.
One of those weeks - all sorts of rotten shit goin' on. Huge chunk of lost data on the computer,
rents overdue, phone/internet's overdue, and, in general, lots of unpleasantness.
And, of course, the heat. It was 117 the other day here in Tucson. UGH ! Then the monsoon rains came
on the 4th, and that made it hot and muggy. Great, huh ?
But I can't bitch too much. I have my health, my freedom (after 16 years in federal prison, that's sayin' something, believe me !), nothing hanging over me, and many excellent possibilities.
So - I guess I should just shut the fuck up, and deal with it, right ? I'm a privileged white male, who just happens to be one of those that DON'T prosper from the evil system that operates to benefit PRECISELY my fuckin' cohort.
Yeah. A homeless member of the elite, that'll be me ! lol.
But, there's always hair metal, and wine, and women. So WTF.
I'm a believer.

6 comments:

  1. lol 16 year in prison? wow i didn't knew that.
    keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. phew! that is some fearsome hair in that video.

    i'm constantly grateful that my hair doesn't look like that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Kage, that IS something to be thankful for !
    To have EVERY day be a "bad hair day" is a nightmare, isn't it ?
    Thanks blorriepoes ! I need all the encouragement I can get !
    And Kiran - absolutely ! I'll be following you momentarily !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know that feel, bro. I was unemployed for almost 6 months before my luck turned around. My white privelege didn't get me very far....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you can only move up from the bottom, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow 117 that is insane, I find it hot enough at 89 here. The again I live in Nova Scotia.

    ReplyDelete