Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I Am SO Fuckin' Lucky!!!!!!!

Over the last two days, I Interviewed Sen. Rob't Jackson (recently accused of pullin' a gun on a guy over political bullshit in MS), and Mayor Johnny DuPree - likely to be the next governor of MS; looks like I'll take the job of editor of Bayou magazine. Only 10-15,000 circulation, but still - it's a lot of people for the MS Delta.
The Gladiator soundtrack  below seemed relevant for a minute, there - but you know how it is when you're wasted ! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..........
Love all of ya', ya' fuckers !

2 comments:

  1. You livin' in MS now? I thought you were living in AZ. No biggie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No - I still live in Tucson - I do all my work via phone & email.
    No way would I live in the Deep South !!!

    ReplyDelete